Contextualized Project Management Practice: A Cluster Analysis of Practices and Best Practices
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 17–34, February 2013
How to Cite
Besner, C. and Hobbs, B. (2013), Contextualized Project Management Practice: A Cluster Analysis of Practices and Best Practices. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 17–34. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21291
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!