How Effective Are Project Management Methodologies? An Explorative Evaluation of Their Benefits in Practice
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Special Issue: PMI Research and Education Conference 2012
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 43–58, December 2012
How to Cite
Wells, H. (2012), How Effective Are Project Management Methodologies? An Explorative Evaluation of Their Benefits in Practice. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 43: 43–58. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21302
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!