Advancing Project Management: Authenticating the Shift From Process to “Nuanced” Project-Based Management in the Ambidextrous Organization
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Special Issue: PMI Research and Education Conference 2012
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 5–15, December 2012
How to Cite
Leybourne, S. A. and Sainter, P. (2012), Advancing Project Management: Authenticating the Shift From Process to “Nuanced” Project-Based Management in the Ambidextrous Organization. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 43: 5–15. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21306
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!