Combining PCA With DEA to Improve the Evaluation of Project Performance Data: A Taiwanese Bureau of Energy Case Study
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 94–106, February 2013
How to Cite
Fu, H.-P. and Ou, J.-R. (2013), Combining PCA With DEA to Improve the Evaluation of Project Performance Data: A Taiwanese Bureau of Energy Case Study. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 94–106. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21323
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!