Digital Boundary Objects as Negotiation Facilitators: Spanning Boundaries in Virtual Engineering Project Networks
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 48–63, June 2013
How to Cite
Alin, P., Iorio, J. and Taylor, J. E. (2013), Digital Boundary Objects as Negotiation Facilitators: Spanning Boundaries in Virtual Engineering Project Networks. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 48–63. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21339
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!