Digital Boundary Objects as Negotiation Facilitators: Spanning Boundaries in Virtual Engineering Project Networks
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 48–63, June 2013
How to Cite
Alin, P., Iorio, J. and Taylor, J. E. (2013), Digital Boundary Objects as Negotiation Facilitators: Spanning Boundaries in Virtual Engineering Project Networks. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 48–63. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21339
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!