Resource Commitment, Organizational Diversity, and Research Performance: A Case of the National Telecommunication Program in Taiwan
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 32–47, June 2013
How to Cite
Hung, C.-L. and Chou, J. C.-L. (2013), Resource Commitment, Organizational Diversity, and Research Performance: A Case of the National Telecommunication Program in Taiwan. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 32–47. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21340
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Vol. 45, Issue 1, 87, Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!