Organizational Cultural Intelligence: A Competitive Capability for Strategic Alliances in the International Construction Industry
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 5–25, August 2013
How to Cite
Yitmen, I. (2013), Organizational Cultural Intelligence: A Competitive Capability for Strategic Alliances in the International Construction Industry. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 5–25. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21356
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!