A Systematic Study of Change Management During CMMI Implementation: A Modified Activity Theory Perspective
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 84–100, August 2013
How to Cite
Shih, S.-P., Shaw, R.-S., Fu, T.-Y. and Cheng, C.-P. (2013), A Systematic Study of Change Management During CMMI Implementation: A Modified Activity Theory Perspective. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 84–100. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21358
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!