Managing External Risks for International Architectural, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Firms Operating in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) States
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 70–88, October 2013
How to Cite
Chuing Loo, S., Abdul-Rahman, H. and Wang, C. (2013), Managing External Risks for International Architectural, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Firms Operating in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) States. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 70–88. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21365
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!