Complex New Product Development Projects: How the Project Manager's Information Sharing With Core Actors Changes Over Time
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 20–35, December 2013
How to Cite
Jepsen, L. B. (2013), Complex New Product Development Projects: How the Project Manager's Information Sharing With Core Actors Changes Over Time. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 20–35. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21378
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!