Complex New Product Development Projects: How the Project Manager's Information Sharing With Core Actors Changes Over Time
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 20–35, December 2013
How to Cite
Jepsen, L. B. (2013), Complex New Product Development Projects: How the Project Manager's Information Sharing With Core Actors Changes Over Time. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 44: 20–35. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21378
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!