Project Success and Executive Sponsor Behaviors: Empirical Life Cycle Stage Investigations
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the Project Management Institute
Project Management Journal
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 9–20, February/March 2014
How to Cite
Kloppenborg, T. J., Tesch, D. and Manolis, C. (2014), Project Success and Executive Sponsor Behaviors: Empirical Life Cycle Stage Investigations. Proj Mgmt Jrnl, 45: 9–20. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21396
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!