2008 awardee of the Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry Award for Early Excellence in Physical Organic Chemistry. The award was presented at the 32nd Reaction Mechanisms Conference in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in June 2008.
Dispersion interactions in density-functional theory
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1127–1135, December 2009
How to Cite
Johnson, E. R., Mackie, I. D. and DiLabio, G. A. (2009), Dispersion interactions in density-functional theory. J. Phys. Org. Chem., 22: 1127–1135. doi: 10.1002/poc.1606
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
- Energy Research and Development (PERD)
- National Science and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!