Electronic transport between Au surface and scanning tunnelling microscope tip via a multipodal cyclodextrin host–metallo-guest supramolecular system
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 198–206, March 2012
How to Cite
Kyllönen, L. E. P., Chinuswamy, V., Maffeo, D., Kefalas, E. T., Haider, J. M., Pikramenou, Z., Mavridis, I. M., Yannakopoulou, K. and Glezos, N. (2012), Electronic transport between Au surface and scanning tunnelling microscope tip via a multipodal cyclodextrin host–metallo-guest supramolecular system. J. Phys. Org. Chem., 25: 198–206. doi: 10.1002/poc.1889
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!