This article is published in Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry as a special issue on 11th Latin American Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry, edited by Eusebio Juaristi (Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Quimica, Apartado Postal 14-740, Mexico, Mexico, 07000).
Special Issue Article
Ring opening/closure reactions of novel diheteroarylethenes derivatives. Solvent effects†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
Special Issue: 11th Latin American Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 925–932, November 2012
How to Cite
2012), Ring opening/closure reactions of novel diheteroarylethenes derivatives. Solvent effects, Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry. DOI: 10.1002/poc.2963, (
Work presented at the CLAFQO-11 in the honor of Elizabeth A. Jares-Erijman †
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!