Effect of the structure of nitroxyl radicals on the kinetics of their acid-catalyzed disproportionation
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 114–120, February 2014
How to Cite
2013), Effect of the structure of nitroxyl radicals on the kinetics of their acid-catalyzed disproportionation, Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry. doi: 10.1002/poc.3247, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation. Grant Number: 16.552.11.7006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!