Presented at the 8th European Symposium on Organic Reactivity (ESOR-8), Cavtat (Dubrovnik), Croatia, September 2001.
Catalysis in electron transfer reactions: facts and mechanistic insights†
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Reactivity Special Issue
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 448–460, August 2002
How to Cite
Fukuzumi, S. (2002), Catalysis in electron transfer reactions: facts and mechanistic insights. J. Phys. Org. Chem., 15: 448–460. doi: 10.1002/poc.496
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2001
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!