Dioxetane decomposition revisited: A semi-empirical study of the potential energy surface
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 359–363, May 1995
How to Cite
Wilson, T. and Halpern, A. M. (1995), Dioxetane decomposition revisited: A semi-empirical study of the potential energy surface. J. Phys. Org. Chem., 8: 359–363. doi: 10.1002/poc.610080508
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!