Science Faculty, University of Ankara.
Rates of initiation in vinyl polymerization†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1952 Interscience Publishers, Inc., New York
Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 529–541, May 1952
How to Cite
Baysal, B. and Tobolsky, A. V. (1952), Rates of initiation in vinyl polymerization. J. Polym. Sci., 8: 529–541. doi: 10.1002/pol.1952.120080511
This work was carried out partly at the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn. New York, and partly at Frick Chemical Laboratory, Princeton, N. J.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1951
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!