The stiffness modulus of polyethylene as a function of temperature and structure
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1958 Interscience Publishers, Inc., New York
Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 32, Issue 125, pages 487–502, November 1958
How to Cite
Reding, F. P. (1958), The stiffness modulus of polyethylene as a function of temperature and structure. J. Polym. Sci., 32: 487–502. doi: 10.1002/pol.1958.1203212516
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!