The early part of this work was supported by grants (NSF-G-2626 and NSF-G-5906) from the National Science Foundation and the latter part was carried out under the sponsorship of Contract No. AF-33(616)-5486 with the Nonmetallic Materials Laboratory of Wright Air Development Division, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. This paper may be reproduced for any purpose of the United States Government.
Polybenzimidazoles, new thermally stable polymers†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1961 Interscience Publishers, Inc., New York
Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 50, Issue 154, pages 511–539, April 1961
How to Cite
Vogel, H. and Marvel, C. S. (1961), Polybenzimidazoles, new thermally stable polymers. J. Polym. Sci., 50: 511–539. doi: 10.1002/pol.1961.1205015419
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!