Creole Foundation Fellow. The work reported here was initiated under a contract with three of the Utilization Research and Development Divisions, Agricultural Research Service, U. S. Department of Agriculture, and authorized by the Research and Marketing Act. The contract was supervised by Dr. J. C. Cowan of the Northern Division. The work was completed under a grant (NSF-G-5906) from the National Science Foundation. This paper is an abstract of a part of a thesis presented by P. E. Kiener to the Graduate College of the University of Illinois, February, 1961, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1962 Interscience Publishers, Inc., New York
Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 61, Issue 172, pages 311–331, October 1962
How to Cite
Marvel, C. S. and Kiener, P. E. (1962), Polyallöcimene. II. J. Polym. Sci., 61: 311–331. doi: 10.1002/pol.1962.1206117205
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!