Presented in part at the 133rd Meeting, American Chemical Society, San Francisco, April, 1958. Taken in part from the Ph.D. Dissertation of E. E. Bostick, University of Akron, June, 1959.
Anionic polymerization of octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane in tetrahydrofuran solution†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1964 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: General Papers
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 523–538, February 1964
How to Cite
Morton, M. and Bostick, E. E. (1964), Anionic polymerization of octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane in tetrahydrofuran solution. J. Polym. Sci. A Gen. Pap., 2: 523–538. doi: 10.1002/pol.1964.100020202
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 1963
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!