Portions of this paper were originated under studies conducted for the Department of Army Ordnance Corps under Contract No. DA-04-495-Ord-18. Such studies are now conducted for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration under Contract No. NAS 7-100.
Crosslinked and noncrosslinked diisocyanate-linked elastomers containing substituted urea groups†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1964 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: General Papers
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 539–586, February 1964
How to Cite
Havlik, A. J. and Smith, T. L. (1964), Crosslinked and noncrosslinked diisocyanate-linked elastomers containing substituted urea groups. J. Polym. Sci. A Gen. Pap., 2: 539–586. doi: 10.1002/pol.1964.100020203
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!