Portions of theses submitted by H. Kaye and G. Walsh for the degree of Bachelor of Science, and by H. Kaye in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn.
Synthesis of crystalline polyvinylcyclobutane and polyvinylcycloheptane†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1964 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: General Papers
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 755–767, February 1964
How to Cite
Overberger, C. G., Kaye, H. and Walsh, G. (1964), Synthesis of crystalline polyvinylcyclobutane and polyvinylcycloheptane. J. Polym. Sci. A Gen. Pap., 2: 755–767. doi: 10.1002/pol.1964.100020214
This is the 25th in a series of papers on new monomers and polymers. For the previous paper in this series, see Overberger and Davidson.1
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!