Paper presented at the 142nd National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Atlantic City, September 1962.
Mechanism of film formation from latices. Phenomenon of flocculation†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1964 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: General Papers
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 785–796, February 1964
How to Cite
Hwa, J. C. H. (1964), Mechanism of film formation from latices. Phenomenon of flocculation. J. Polym. Sci. A Gen. Pap., 2: 785–796. doi: 10.1002/pol.1964.100020216
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 1962
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!