Aided by a grant from The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company.
Polymer–solvent interaction parameters and creep behavior of ethylene–propylene rubbers†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1964 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: General Papers
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 811–822, February 1964
How to Cite
Dudek, T. J. and Bueche, F. (1964), Polymer–solvent interaction parameters and creep behavior of ethylene–propylene rubbers. J. Polym. Sci. A Gen. Pap., 2: 811–822. doi: 10.1002/pol.1964.100020218
This paper was presented before the Division of Rubber Chemistry, American Chemical Society, Cleveland Meeting, October 17–19, 1962.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!