Syntheses of optically active polymers by condensation polymerization of d-tartaric acid with some diamines
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1967 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A-1: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2441–2451, September 1967
How to Cite
Minoura, Y., Urayama, S. and Noda, Y. (1967), Syntheses of optically active polymers by condensation polymerization of d-tartaric acid with some diamines. J. Polym. Sci. A-1 Polym. Chem., 5: 2441–2451. doi: 10.1002/pol.1967.150050920
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 1967
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!