Synthesis of hydrophilic polyamide by active polycondensation
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1974 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Letters Edition
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 355–358, June 1974
How to Cite
Ogata, N. and Hosoda, Y. (1974), Synthesis of hydrophilic polyamide by active polycondensation. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Lett. Ed., 12: 355–358. doi: 10.1002/pol.1974.130120609
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 1974
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!