A novel type of polycondensation utilizing transition metal-catalyzed CC coupling. II. Preparation of polymethylene from α,ω-dibromo-n-alkanes by using copper catalysts
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Letters Edition
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 181–184, April 1979
How to Cite
Yamamoto, T., Sanechika, K., Hayashi, Y. and Yamamoto, A. (1979), A novel type of polycondensation utilizing transition metal-catalyzed CC coupling. II. Preparation of polymethylene from α,ω-dibromo-n-alkanes by using copper catalysts. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Lett. Ed., 17: 181–184. doi: 10.1002/pol.1979.130170402
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 1978
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!