A new approach to fully conjugated polyamides: Preparation and photolysis of poly[p-phenylene trans-3,cis-4-bis(2-hydroxyphenyl)-1, trans-2-cyclobutane dicarboxylamide]
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Letters Edition
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 309–313, June 1982
How to Cite
Hasegawa, M., Yonezawa, N., Kanoe, T. and Ikebe, Y. (1982), A new approach to fully conjugated polyamides: Preparation and photolysis of poly[p-phenylene trans-3,cis-4-bis(2-hydroxyphenyl)-1, trans-2-cyclobutane dicarboxylamide]. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Lett. Ed., 20: 309–313. doi: 10.1002/pol.1982.130200604
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 1982
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!