Synthesis and characterization of novel polyimides containing stilbene unit in the side chain and their controllability of nematic liquid crystal alignment on the rubbed surfaces
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 39, Issue 20, pages 3622–3632, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
Park, J. H., Jung, J. C., Sohn, B.-H., Lee, S. W. and Ree, M. (2001), Synthesis and characterization of novel polyimides containing stilbene unit in the side chain and their controllability of nematic liquid crystal alignment on the rubbed surfaces. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 39: 3622–3632. doi: 10.1002/pola.10010
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2000
- Center for Advanced Functional Polymers in 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!