Controlled polymerization of acrylic acid under 60Co irradiation in the presence of dibenzyl trithiocarbonate
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 39, Issue 22, pages 3934–3939, 15 November 2001
How to Cite
Hong, C.-Y., You, Y.-Z., Bai, R.-K., Pan, C.-Y. and Borjihan, G. (2001), Controlled polymerization of acrylic acid under 60Co irradiation in the presence of dibenzyl trithiocarbonate. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 39: 3934–3939. doi: 10.1002/pola.10042
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2001
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 29774027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!