Kinetic models for solution imidization of polyamic acid containing naphthalene-pendant group
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 39, Issue 23, pages 4139–4151, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Leu, T.-S. and Wang, C.-S. (2001), Kinetic models for solution imidization of polyamic acid containing naphthalene-pendant group. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 39: 4139–4151. doi: 10.1002/pola.10060
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2001
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!