Copolymerization of propylene with higher α-olefins in the presence of the syndiospecific catalyst i-Pr(Cp)(9-Flu)ZrCl2/MAO
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 128–140, 1 January 2002
How to Cite
Graef, S. M., Wahner, U. M., Van Reenen, A. J., Brüll, R., Sanderson, R. D. and Pasch, H. (2002), Copolymerization of propylene with higher α-olefins in the presence of the syndiospecific catalyst i-Pr(Cp)(9-Flu)ZrCl2/MAO. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 128–140. doi: 10.1002/pola.10093
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2001
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- Forschungszentrum Jülich (Germany). Grant Number: 39.6.L 2A.7.A
- SASOL Polymers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!