Long-lived intermediates in reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer (RAFT) polymerization generated by γ radiation
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1058–1063, 15 April 2002
How to Cite
Barner-Kowollik, C., Vana, P., Quinn, J. F. and Davis, T. P. (2002), Long-lived intermediates in reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer (RAFT) polymerization generated by γ radiation. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 1058–1063. doi: 10.1002/pola.10194
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2001
- ICI (Uniqema)
- CRC for Polymers
- Australian Research Council
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: J1965
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!