Novel neodymium (III) isopropoxide-methylaluminoxane catalyst for isoprene polymerization
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 1838–1844, 1 June 2002
How to Cite
Dong, W. and Masuda, T. (2002), Novel neodymium (III) isopropoxide-methylaluminoxane catalyst for isoprene polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 1838–1844. doi: 10.1002/pola.10260
- Issue online: 17 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2001
- Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!