Functional polymers by living anionic polymerization
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Michael Szwarc
Volume 40, Issue 13, pages 2116–2133, 1 July 2002
How to Cite
Jagur-Grodzinski, J. (2002), Functional polymers by living anionic polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 2116–2133. doi: 10.1002/pola.10291
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!