Synthesis and crosslinking of vinyl-terminated biphenyl and naphthalene liquid-crystalline poly(epichlorohydrin) derivatives: Effect of nonmesogenic nonvinylic units on the mesogenic properties
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 22, pages 3893–3908, 15 November 2002
How to Cite
Callau, L., Reina, J. A. and Mantecón, A. (2002), Synthesis and crosslinking of vinyl-terminated biphenyl and naphthalene liquid-crystalline poly(epichlorohydrin) derivatives: Effect of nonmesogenic nonvinylic units on the mesogenic properties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 3893–3908. doi: 10.1002/pola.10445
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2002
- Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: MAT99-1113
- Comissió Interdepartamental de Recerca i Innovació Tecnològica. Grant Number: 2000SGR 00100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!