Synthesis and characterization of hyperbranched polyimides with good organosolubility and thermal properties based on a new triamine and conventional dianhydrides
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 21, pages 3804–3814, 1 November 2002
How to Cite
Chen, H. and Yin, J. (2002), Synthesis and characterization of hyperbranched polyimides with good organosolubility and thermal properties based on a new triamine and conventional dianhydrides. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 3804–3814. doi: 10.1002/pola.10475
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2002
- Ministry of Education of China
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!