Reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer polymerization: Unambiguous end-group assignment via electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 22, pages 4032–4037, 15 November 2002
How to Cite
Vana, P., Albertin, L., Barner, L., Davis, T. P. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2002), Reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer polymerization: Unambiguous end-group assignment via electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 4032–4037. doi: 10.1002/pola.10500
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2002
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: J2153
- Australian Department of Education, Training and Youth Affairs (IPRS)
- ICI (Uniqema)
- CRC for Polymers
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!