Reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer graft polymerization of styrene: Solid phases for organic and peptide synthesis
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 23, pages 4180–4192, 1 December 2002
How to Cite
Barner, L., Zwaneveld, N., Perera, S., Pham, Y. and Davis, T. P. (2002), Reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer graft polymerization of styrene: Solid phases for organic and peptide synthesis. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 4180–4192. doi: 10.1002/pola.10513
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2002
- Australian Research Council
- Mimotopes Pty. Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!