Synthesis of a novel block copolymer poly(ethylene oxide)-block-poly(4-vinylpyridine) by combination of anionic ring-opening and controllable free-radical polymerization
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 24, pages 4404–4409, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
Lu, G., Jia, Z., Yi, W. and Huang, J. (2002), Synthesis of a novel block copolymer poly(ethylene oxide)-block-poly(4-vinylpyridine) by combination of anionic ring-opening and controllable free-radical polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 4404–4409. doi: 10.1002/pola.10526
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!