Ethylene/1-octene copolymerization studies with in situ supported metallocene catalysts: Effect of polymerization parameters on the catalyst activity and polymer microstructure
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 24, pages 4426–4451, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
Li Pi Shan, C., Soares, J. B. P. and Penlidis, A. (2002), Ethylene/1-octene copolymerization studies with in situ supported metallocene catalysts: Effect of polymerization parameters on the catalyst activity and polymer microstructure. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 40: 4426–4451. doi: 10.1002/pola.10533
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!