Block copolymers of acrylic acid and butyl acrylate prepared by reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization: Synthesis, characterization, and use in emulsion polymerization
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 684–698, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Gaillard, N., Guyot, A. and Claverie, J. (2003), Block copolymers of acrylic acid and butyl acrylate prepared by reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization: Synthesis, characterization, and use in emulsion polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 41: 684–698. doi: 10.1002/pola.10606
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2002
- European Union. Grant Number: GRD1-1999-10304 RE Polymers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!