Block and star block copolymers by mechanism transformation 9: Preparation and characterization of poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(1,3-dioxepane)/polystyrene ABC miktoarm star copolymers by combination of reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer polymerization and cationic ring-opening polymerization
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1243–1250, 1 May 2003
How to Cite
Li, Y.-G., Wang, Y.-M. and Pan, C.-Y. (2003), Block and star block copolymers by mechanism transformation 9: Preparation and characterization of poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(1,3-dioxepane)/polystyrene ABC miktoarm star copolymers by combination of reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer polymerization and cationic ring-opening polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 41: 1243–1250. doi: 10.1002/pola.10669
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2002
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 59903006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!