Latex particles bearing hydrophilic grafted hairs with controlled chain length and functionality synthesized by reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1188–1195, 1 May 2003
How to Cite
D'Agosto, F., Charreyre, M.-T., Pichot, C. and Gilbert, R. G. (2003), Latex particles bearing hydrophilic grafted hairs with controlled chain length and functionality synthesized by reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 41: 1188–1195. doi: 10.1002/pola.10672
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!