Synthesis and characterization of chiral liquid-crystalline polyesters containing sugar-based diols via melt polymerization
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 41, Issue 16, pages 2512–2520, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Lin, Q., Pasatta, J. and Long, T. E. (2003), Synthesis and characterization of chiral liquid-crystalline polyesters containing sugar-based diols via melt polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 41: 2512–2520. doi: 10.1002/pola.10787
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2003
- Eastman Chemical Co.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!