This is dedicated to Dr. Otto Vogl on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
Biofunctional rapid prototyping for tissue-engineering applications: 3D bioplotting versus 3D printing†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Special Issue: Macromolecules in the 21st Century—Otto Vogl
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 624–638, 1 February 2004
How to Cite
Pfister, A., Landers, R., Laib, A., Hübner, U., Schmelzeisen, R. and Mülhaupt, R. (2004), Biofunctional rapid prototyping for tissue-engineering applications: 3D bioplotting versus 3D printing. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 624–638. doi: 10.1002/pola.10807
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2003
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!