Nanostructured ion-conductive films: Layered assembly of a side-chain liquid-crystalline polymer with an imidazolium ionic moiety
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Special Issue: Japan-US Seminar on Advanced Polymer Chemistry for the 21st Century
Volume 41, Issue 22, pages 3486–3492, 15 November 2003
How to Cite
Hoshino, K., Yoshio, M., Mukai, T., Kishimoto, K., Ohno, H. and Kato, T. (2003), Nanostructured ion-conductive films: Layered assembly of a side-chain liquid-crystalline polymer with an imidazolium ionic moiety. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 41: 3486–3492. doi: 10.1002/pola.10832
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2003
- Scientific Research on Priority Areas, “Dynamic Control of Strongly Correlated Soft Materials”. Grant Number: 413/13031009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!